- Can this role review and modify submissions? - Yes
- Is the Settings tab (next to List and View tabs) visible to this role? Yes
- If so, are the subtabs of Application, Workflow Management, and Organization visible to this role? Yes
- If so, can this role open each section of the Application tab beginning with Submission Availability? Yes
- Can this role change roles of others? Yes, excluding Admin. Go to Settings, Application, Who Has Access and try to change a Manager, Reviewer or Student role. You should not be able to change an Admin role. Correct
- Can this role open each section of the Workflow Management (subtab of Settings) beginning with Organization Settings? Yes
- If so, can this role edit or create new controlled vocabularies? Open the "Controlled Vocabulary Management" section and click on "Add Controlled Vocabulary" Does a new window pop up? Yes. If so, click Cancel to close.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Controlled Vocabulary Section. In the table, click on the pencil icon to edit something. Done
- DO NOT EDIT anything in the Metadata Keys section of Workflow Management.
- Can this role open the Organization subtab of Settings? Yes
- Confirm that the Institution link under the "Organizations and Workflows" heading is grayed out. - No. Issue #1111
The following tasks are for documentation. Volunteers will compare specific documentation from Vireo 3 and compare how it applies to the Vireo 4 experience. The updates needed can be provided by screenshots, edited text, or by any other effective means.