TDL maintains a DSpace installation for training and demonstration purposes at https://training-ir.tdl.org/. The installation runs in the latest version of DSpace in which all TDL hosted installations run. It is not integrated with Shibboleth authentication.
The Training DSpace is NOT available 24/7. During periods when it is not in use, TDL may "turn off" the repository, but it can be brought back up upon request from a member institution (via firstname.lastname@example.org).
When the Training DSpace is running, it is available during business hours: M-F, 7:30am-5:30pm (central). It is not accessible outside of those hours.
Getting a user account
To use the repository, you may register a user account and then request Administrator access.
- Go to https://training-ir.tdl.org/password-login.
- Click "Click here to register."
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions to verify the email address.
- Log in to the DSpace repository.
- After you have logged in, email the TDL Helpdesk at email@example.com with a request to be made an Repository Administrator in the Training DSpace.